Monday, August 18, 2008

Jerusalem Priority

I am excited about Jerusalem Priority. This is the new outreach program offered to us by Bogard Press in Texarkana.

Anytime there is a positive effort to help our churches get on board with outreach and church growth we ought to be excited. This is a first in our fellowship. I hope there will be more to come.

If you have every done FRANTASTIC Days, or Friend Day. This will be similar yet different.
I hope many will want to try it. Now is the time to start planning.

David

2 comments:

lukasuzuki said...

I want to know more about it.We just had summer enjoy day. Came people are extreamly over our church member.

I want to try.

Please let me know about it.

HOw can I get information.

David P Smith said...

Hi Yuta,
You can contact the Texarkana office and order this program for your church. It is called "Jerusalem Priority". You will have to translate everything into Japanese and reproduce some of the literature in Japan. But maybe you and the other pastors can get together and do this in a join effort which will reduce your costs.
Or just copy the idea and make it work the best you can with limited expense. You will need to buy one set which is not too much.
Thanks for your comments.
David