Monday, October 6, 2008

Winning the Lost at any Cost

This slogan really doesn't mean much to us anymore. How sad.

For those who have terminological trauma, I understand we can't win anybody to Christ; we just share our faith in Jesus Christ and show them how to get saved, right! I'm with you. Now that we are past the terminology: what is the cost you are willing to pay in order to win the lost?

Have you honestly considered the cost? Many churches have never budgeted evangelism as part of their church ministry. There is a price to pay. But it is more than money. It is about breaking with old ideas. Now, that is a price few are willing to pay. O those old ideas of "if we build it they will come", "They know where we are", "We've never done it that way before". When will we ever wake up?

In a day when many churches are declining it only seems biblically right that we would run to evangelize the lost. Anybody running? Anybody paying the price? Jesus is watching us.

Win the lost at any cost.
David

1 comment:

lukasuzuki said...

I feel to speak out and preach out more and more to whole world.

So becouse God gave me a mouth which can speak little Englsh and Korean language.

Some time I hesitate and feel small to go abroad.

I start to pray that God finacially let me be abe to go abroad.

When old time,Americans brought a gospel to us.

I want pay back.

I want go to philipin and Korea.

Key to the abouad mission is very much prayer .

Brother ,David please pray for us.

thanks.