Friday, June 13, 2008

Outreach Evangelism

Bro Charlie Ellison has done a marvelous job in the past years establishing our ABA Outreach Evangelism. It's so sad that due to an accident Charlie won't be with us this year leading out in the outreach. He is passionate about souls and a dynamic leader for outreach.

Bro Charlie has asked me to lead out in the Outreach and I am honored to do this for Jesus.

Let's really show our support for an awesome ABA Outreach this year in Spokane. We could use 50 or more who would go out and help take the Opinion Polls. They are so simple that anyone can do it. They are also very effective. let's pray for many souls to be saved.

Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could see one of the exisiting churches in Spokane grow from this? Or even start a new church/mission? Wow. It could happen. Help us out in Spokane!

David

3 comments:

Kevin Higgins said...

Hey Bro. David. I know you'll do a fine job.

I noticed your link to my blog is not working. I'm at www.higgy.org now. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Outreach evangelism,such a beautiful sound!

When the smell of evangelism is good,it is a simbol our plaster box is already broken for Jesus.

Xstream,it smells good.

Xstream,it sounds good like gospel.

God , please give us a vision of outreach.

Give me a power to run with Xsream!

Anonymous said...

I too have been praying about missions evolving into new churches and taking root. And I know of many other who have seen the need- Hopefully there will be an awakening to this need to many more so things might branch out more effectively. By the way, how are things going for you in the new church?