Monday, April 14, 2008

Conspiracy of Kindness/Sharing Jesus Without Fear

A must read for anyone serious about evangelism: Conspiracy of Kindness and Sharing Jesus Without Fear.

Conspiracy of Kindness by Steve Sjogren addresses the need for servant evangelism. I believe in evangelism at every possible level. But servant evangelism has challenged me in a way I have never seriously considered. Doing random acts of kindness as a means to show the love of God and develop genuine relationships with people is something that I always categorized as being part of a "social gospel" mentality. I have changed my mind. I believe this is what could possibly change a lot of people's minds about Christianity.

Sharing Jesus Without Fear by William Fay really challenged me to revisit my approaches to personal evangelism and help others to overcome their fear in witnessing.

These are awesome books that will challenge your personal and daily walk with Christ.
David

No comments: