Friday, September 14, 2007

Online Giving Works, Try it!

I've noticed that there are many faithful readers of our blogs, and many more that visit our website. I am honored that so many would want to read my opinions and find out more about our ministry.

May I take advantage of you fine folks out there and ask you to visit our "Online Giving" section on the front page of our website? Would you just go ahead and click on that tab and see if it works? I mean, go ahead and put 20 dollars in there so that I can be really sure that it works? As far as I know it works, we tested it when we installed it, but we are patiently waiting for someone to try it. Our XSTREAM Global travel fund is in great need right now. I'm trying to dig out of a huge deficit. I am praying about going to Nepal in November and also helping in getting a couple of churches started. We need your 5,10,20,50 or 100 dollar offerings soon in order for us to go where God is leading us.

Our trips for opening new fields and church planting are often very productive. Unfortunately, what happens is, that when we make our plans and commitments to go to certain destinations I am consequently locked in to go. Over the last several years not enough funds have come in to cover my expenses. It has really added up and I feel that we must address this now or we won't be able to open the new fields that are out there.

We would love to make you a part of our XSTREAM Elite Group who would be willing to contribute a one time offering of $100 or more towards our travel expenses helping us to open new fields and planting reproducing churches.

Online giving works, will you try it?

David P Smith

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now,happy birthday!Sep.15th,DAvid!
I followered your try.love,Yuta

Penny Bowhay said...

Had a couple of snafus but, according to the balance shown online -- the money has been transferred to XSTREAM.

So, as you requested, I tried it and, I am praying with you that enough funds will come in through this method of giving in order to cover ALL your expenses.

Blessings,
Gene