Monday, May 7, 2007

Where Is The Harvest?

People are always asking me, Bro David where have you been? Where are you going next? They ask because they know I travel a lot to many different places on our globe doing ministry and evangelism, encouraging church planting and looking for church planters/missionaries. I like to answer them this way, "I am looking for the harvest fields!" "I'm looking for the places where God is working."And God is working magnificently. It is estimated that 155,000 souls are redeemed every day all around the globe. It is most exhilirating to be a part of this great work of God.

Some will ask me, "Where is the harvest? Where is the greatest need for missionaries and church planting?" Sometimes I'm not even sure where to begin to answer. I'm not sure if they really want to know. But I tell them, "EVERYWHERE!" Just look around you. There is a harvest right in front of you, behind you, beside you. Some people don't get it because their eyes are closed. The harvest they had in mind was different from what I was speaking of.

The harvest is not only white, it is black, red, brown and yellow. The harvest has changed its color. But it is still a harvest, and greater than we can even calculate. Where is the harvest? It is all around us and it is rotting on the ground as we speak. America is ripe for the harvest.

No comments: