Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Month Passes Quickly

So it has been a month since I lost blogged. It's beyond me where time has gone. So what do I blog about after being gone for over 30 days? I could talk about a number of things but none of them are really on my heart. Soulwinning is always on my heart!

We have been conducting the "Share Jesus Without Fear" series and small group study on Wednesday nights. It has really been a blessing. Several folks are implementing what they are learning. Bill Fay does an excellent job in the video and Lifeway did an excellent job in putting together this series. Tomorrow night will be our last night.

We are getting ready for Fireproof. It's a dynmic Christian movie that has been in the movie theaters. It is excellent. We are doing the Movie Event and advertising in papers, radio stations, and offering free tickets for the movie. We already have a great deal of interest. We are praying for God to move in a great way with souls saved small groups started.

If you want information on either of these quality outreach programs please get in touch with me.

Hopefully I'll be back in a few days.
David

1 comment:

lukasuzuki said...

Small group (cell group?) idea is very interesting.

I heard about that small before.

If you success the disciplin of it.I think it will work out.

You are in a prayer in Japan ,too.

God bless you.

I missed you and your comment.

Yuta