Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Moving into our new offices

It's been a few weeks since my last blog. Busyness has kept me going in a dozen different directions.

We have just recently leased a church office in Angleton. This will help me to get down to business with a number of church relted duties and give our people a place to come for fellowship and counselling, or whatever. We have located a 900 sqft office on the main hiway 288B. We are moving in this week and hopefully operational by next week.

In the meantime Servant Evangelism, new ministries, and small groups are our focus. We are slowly developing each of these areas as God opens doors.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

How wonderful God provided you a new office.You can fully work better that I hope.New place is another main point of evangilizm.

Under the Lord's murcy wing, you can bress and be blessed.

I pray your vision become true up to and over 100 new church plantings.